I got into my career for my inherent love of helping people, leading with the heart and being driven from within. I am a positive role model who understands how to achieve goals. I will teach you the fundamentals of exercise that follow proper principles of exercise program design, strength training technique/form, and progressions/regressions.
From the youth athlete that wants to be stronger to the middle-aged engineer that wants to lose weight, our time together will not only be informational and challenging, but it will be FUN! We can accomplish goals to bring out the best YOU for today, tomorrow, and beyond!
- Bachelors Degree, Human Biology - Warner Pacific College
- Certified Personal Training Certification - ACE 2013
- Functional Movement Certification - Stroops
- CPR/AED - American Red Cross
- Certified Personal Trainer - Boom Fitness 2013-2014
- Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor - 24 Hour Fitness 2014-2015
- All-League, All-Area Football, Basketball Scholar Athlete - Canby High School 2008
- NAIA College Basketball Scholar Athlete - Warner Pacific College 2010